If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Upgrading older version of Guestbook to the 2.3.1 Version  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

I had installed at my website an Advanced Guestbook version 2.2.
I have now downloaded to my computer the updated version 2.3.1 for the Guestbook. The download comes as Zip file. I have unzipped the files but I don't know how to update the Guestbook to the latest version. I use Front Page 2003 for my website construction. Can anybody "walk me through" the process of updating my Guestbook to the latest version script. Thanks so much for your help.
Anonymous

I found the automatic script at my Website Server that automatically updated the Guestbook to the new software; so do not need help now.
Anonymous

Need some help here please, I just upgraded from 2.2 to 2.3.1 and now guestbook takes forever to open (at least 1 minute) please advice,

Thanks in advanced.

http://vpev.net/guestbook
amber222
Graduate

Your guestbook opened very quickly from my end - 2 seconds! Sounds like you have overloaded your computer and need to defrag the hard drive, delete temporary internet files, cookies, etc.
Anonymous

It takes me less then a second to open it.
Anonymous

I had to delete that guestbook and do another one.

Works fine now..

Thanks
Anonymous

Don wrote:I had installed at my website an Advanced Guestbook version 2.2.
I have now downloaded to my computer the updated version 2.3.1 for the Guestbook. The download comes as Zip file. I have unzipped the files but I don't know how to update the Guestbook to the latest version. I use Front Page 2003 for my website construction. Can anybody "walk me through" the process of updating my Guestbook to the latest version script. Thanks so much for your help.

I have the same problem but My server doesn't have an automatic code. How can I upgrade with Dreamweaver?
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

To upgrade simply download the new version from this site and overwrite your old version, remembering to keep edit the config.inc.php file. You then either need to manually add the new tables or try my upgrade script www.carbonize.co.uk/install.zip .

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum