If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
cannot modify header ~~ Advanced guest book  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

Whenever I go into the guest book admin page I am greeted with the following errors.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gtwth/public_html/guestbook/lang/english.php:104) in /home/gtwth/public_html/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gtwth/public_html/guestbook/lang/english.php:104) in /home/gtwth/public_html/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 34

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gtwth/public_html/guestbook/lang/english.php:104) in /home/gtwth/public_html/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 35

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gtwth/public_html/guestbook/lang/english.php:104) in /home/gtwth/public_html/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 36

I have seen this sort of error on other PHP programs but I am not sure how to fix it on this one. Should be something simple though. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

make sure you don't have any white space before any php code at the very top of your page where you included the script.

Auron
[Email] [WWW]
Anonymous

Well thanks for the tip, lucky I kept reading and tried out your tip but I kept having the same problem, I guess its not just white space it’s anything before the PHP code must be removed and put after the code.

Insert PHP code on the first line of your document before anything else on your page hope this will make it clear for some people like me that needed more info.

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">

Auron wrote:make sure you don't have any white space before any php code at the very top of your page where you included the script.

Auron
Anonymous

I was having the same problem.. no spaces at the beginning of any scripts.... HOWEVER, I had an extra line at the end and once I deleted that it worked fine. phew.. thank goodness that is over with!
Anonymous

Ick nix versteh????
Anonymous

Hurrah! - that did it.

BTW - Would just like to say how fucking fantastic the guesbook is!

A dream to use, great functionality and the admin module is fantastic!

Magic Dongle clicky
Anonymous

JAUUUUUUU, YEAHHHHHHAAAAAA, YOU`RE RIGHT MAN, THIS GUESTBOOK IS MOTHERFUCKING GOOD. I ENJOY MY GUESTBOOK WITH PEPSI, PEPSI THE REAL JOY OF DRINK, BUY PEPSI.

YEHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum