If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
my script too slow =(  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

hi, first im sorry for my english, but my script is too slow to load, only 1200 post and the time for load is 2 or 3 min why, my server is fast amd 2400, 512 ram mysql red hat and 1 conection of 10 mbps my amount of data transfered in mb is 250 -300 mb daily.

Thanx
Trevor
Student
[Avatar]

Hi,

Not sure what you mean. You've got your own server so presumably you're hosting your own site?

When you say it's slow do you mean when visitors view your page it takes 2 - 3 minutes to load?

Also - 1200 post, is that the guestbook you're talking about? If you're trying to load 1200 posts in a single page then it will take some time (20 is the recommended number).

If it's still causing a problem please reply including a link to your page so people can see what's happening.

Trevor
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Anonymous

im show only 20 per page, yes the page loads in 2 or 3 min.
whats happening.?
Trevor
Student
[Avatar]

The guestbook always seems to take longer to load than other pages but I've never come across it taking 2 or 3 minutes.

What's happening whilst the page is loading - does it load bit by bit or all at once?

Also, what's the URL of the guestbook?

Trevor
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum