If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Has anyone bought a Discord account with badges?  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
Author Message
Hadadel
Beginner

Joined: 21/02/2024 18:51:15
Messages: 16
Offline

I'm putting together a profile for the streaming community, and I want the account to have HypeSquad or Early Supporter badges to make it look more credible. I tried to get them myself, but the recruitment period ended a long time ago, and they're not accepting new applications. Can you tell me where I can buy a Discord account with badges so that the badges are real and don't disappear after I log in?
Bonkers
Beginner

Joined: 22/02/2024 19:09:14
Messages: 10
Offline

You can’t just get HypeSquad badges for free right now - the giveaway ended a long time ago - so buying them is the only reasonable option. When I searched for Discord account buy with badges I found a separate category with profiles that already had the badges on the account. They appear immediately after logging in because they’re tied to the profile itself, not just superimposed on top. Make sure the account comes with full access; that way, the account remains yours alone and can’t be rolled back. Start by buying one, check that the badge is there, and then think about the rest. For streaming, these profiles really add credibility, especially if the account is an old one
Hadadel
Beginner

Joined: 21/02/2024 18:51:15
Messages: 16
Offline

Do the badges stay if you later change your username or avatar, or are they tied to the original profile information? And are these accounts more expensive than regular ones, or is the difference not very noticeable?
 
Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum