If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Tsubomi Koneko
Forum Index » Profile for Tsubomi Koneko » Messages posted by Tsubomi Koneko
That link doesn't seem to work. I'm just going to delete it if I can figure out how and make another one. ~.~ I didn't wanna have to do that cause the entries that were in it though.

Thanks for the help.
I don't know how to upload a new index.php file for that thing. I don't know where I'd get one. Because if I upload a blank one, it would be blank.

And I don't think I can upgrade since it's a cgi script I'm running through the cpanel on my website.
Well it was obviously the front page that was changed somehow, I don't know where or how in the control panel for it to fix it though.

http://tsubomikoneko.com/guest
-.- You mean it isn't on yours? I would think it's on everyone's guestbook since the person who hacked into the things to do it changed all or most of them. (And did so on other servers as well.) Besides it doesn't matter what the message is, I want to know how to change it.
I'm guessing this has happened to a lot of people due to all the systems that have been hacked by this person/group recently...

Anyway, how do I fix my guestbook so the stupif hacker's message doesn't show up on it anymore?

Forum Index » Profile for Tsubomi Koneko » Messages posted by Tsubomi Koneko
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum