If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: khan
Forum Index » Profile for khan » Messages posted by khan
hi,
the script is excellent i like it very much is there anyway to add entry from the admin section? edit and delete options are already in the admin section but i want to have an option to add entry from the admin area.

Thanx
Hi Sorry if it is not answer I don no where you can found that language file but if you know little english you can make it yourself How to do that ok follow this
open english.php file in any of your fav editor and edit after you finish it save and upload to your server in the gbook/language directory but don,t forget to keep bacup of original file.[/b]
I've been having trouble trying to customize my guestbook. Is it possible to redisn the table that the guestbook is in?

If you want to customise guestbook with your own interface you need to edit all files in the templates directory.
login as admin and now click on Style ther you will found "Text Color" the current color code will be #000000 change it to #ffffff[/b]
make sure the file "form_image.php" is uploaded to you r server in templates directory if "form_image.php" is not there upload it to your server in the templates dir.I think The guestbook script missing that file so the pic upload field is not showing to users.but befor this login to you admin area and then click on "GENEREL SETTINGS"at this page under "Field Definitions"check "Picture Upload" is it check on "allow Picture Upload" if yes then follow the above options.
Hi
I Visit the Site you put as an Example they are running a simple guest book script and you also can use any guest book Script for that purpose So try to use this advance guestbook for that u will need a little Editing in the book script.
HI
Don,t worry Troubles happen in life I hope you will solve this little problem soon if you dont mind please post your site URL.
Its Strange but I think your users does not fill the home page field "TIP" sign your guest book yourself and fill all the fields and then check it but you will not see the home page there will be an Icon for home page.
Hi
You are making changes in wrong place if you want to increase or decrease Table Width you need to make changes in Table Width
locating under Style @ the second row!
Hi
I think You Did not Activated "thumbnails" from administration so login to your control panel and then go to "General Settings" under Field Definitions you can see an option for thumbnails Make check mark toCreate thumbnails
Hi
Simply login to your guestbook account and click on password beside of logout now there you can see user name and password enter new user name and pass and then press submit settings button from the bottom of the page and this way you will get new user name and pass
I think your pbm will solve here
http://proxy2.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2439&highlight=
hi
ok download phpbb forum and also download arabic language file and place it on your site http://www.phpbb.com here you will get both files.
hi
hey your forum link is not working and please explain which forum you need an arabic i mean for 4images or for some thing else...........
Hi
when you got the message "Click now here to setup the guestbook admin... " then before you click it delete the install.php file and then try it if it still not working close this window and enter your url in a new window exa http://www.your.com/your gbook dir/admin/index.php and press enter hope you will get your admin pages.
note"your gbook dir is your directory where you put the guest book"

Forum Index » Profile for khan » Messages posted by khan
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum